THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Sydney

Well I am in Sydney at the moment. I got here last night and I will be here until Saturday morning when I leave for Taipei (Taiwan) and I leave for Okinawa on the Sunday morning (yes I have to spend a night in Taipei!).

The next few days will just be visiting family and such. I don’t really have a lot to say except thanks to everyone who came to the airport or saw me off in the previous weeks. It means a lot to me that everyone was there and I wish I had more time to see people. Also thanks to everyone for showing their support for me doing this, I don’t know what I would do without you guys!

I hope everyone has a good time while I am gone (not too good :p) and please keep me informed on all the news etc because I doubt I will have a lot of time. That’s all for now, I will post again when I am leaving for Japan (probably). Wish me luck for the trip.

-Alicia

0 comments: