THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 7, 2007

Delays

It turns out I am not flying out on Saturday anymore! The situation is I had to send my visa to the passport office in Melbourne and I was told by the post office people it only takes two days to send via registered post. Anyway the visa office sent the passport on time but it didn’t arrive here on time so I have had to delay the flight to next Wednesday, which means I won’t get to Okinawa until Thursday! I feel really bad for a few people (the family I am going to be working for and my friend Rina who is meeting up with me) but I can’t get on a plane without a passport or visa! Anyway this means I have a few more days in Sydney with my Dad (which is good). So I am really frustrated at the moment with the post office, this makes it harder for a lot of people.

In other news has everyone been watching what the chaser guys are doing at APEC? LOL! Also as a side note my Dad has this radio in his car which is security code protected. Anyway he got the car second hand and at one point the radio had to be taken out and when it was put back in the code needed to be re-entered. Well my Dad did not know this code so for about 3 months has had no radio. He has been randomly typing in 4 digit codes but it seemed highly unlikely to actually guess it. When I came to visit he told me about it so I thought I would try typing in random codes to see if I could get it – and I did! On my fourth try I had a good feeling about these numbers and what do you know – radio again! So yay for me and my lucky numbers!

That’s all for now.
-Alicia

1 comments:

Hooker said...

Omg that Chaser's War APEC security breach was funny. It just shows what a crock APEC was. I hope they get off in court.

Lol @ your Dad's radio. You have the touch. Well delays are delays. Hopefully it didn't impede your excitement too much.